Currently Due to Covid-19 we are closed, however we do have services taking place on our Facebook page
We use the three-year Common Worship Lectionary
During Advent and Christmas there is Christingle service, — Annual “Nativity” service performed by “Young Church” groups
Season of Advent
• Advent Sunday — Holy Communion service with an Advent theme
• 2nd Sunday in December — Christingle Service
• 3rd Sunday in December - (a.m.)- Young Church Nativity
• 3rd Sunday in December - (evening) — Carols by Candlelight
• Christmas Eve — 5pm — Crib service
• Christmas Eve — 11:30pm — Midnight Communion
• Christmas Day — 10:00am — Informal Christmas worship Communion
Season of Lent
• Ash Wednesday — 8pm — Holy Communion with the imposition of ashes
• Palm Sunday — The distribution and blessing of with a procession
• Maundy Thursday — 8pm: Holy Communion followed by stripping of the altars and a vigil
• Good Friday — 2pm: 1 hour at the cross —A service of Bible Readings, meditation and music.
• Easter Sunday —
Sunrise Service 7.30 on Erith Pier (Churches together in Erith) 10am — Holy Communion.
• Ascension Day — Holy Communion
• Patronal Festival —
• Harvest Festival — Usually held on the second Sunday of October. Followed by a “Bring and Share” Harvest Lunch in the Church.
• Memorial Service – usually held the Sunday before Remembrance this is a service to remember the loved ones we have lost.
• Remembrance Sunday – Church Parade Service followed by an Act of Remembrance at the War Memorial in the Churchyard.